One London

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom





Thursday, February 16, 2006

France condems Iran...mmmmmm

I'd love to applaud the French I really would. But I can't. My dislike of the French is so deep.

The French foreign minister has accused Iran of pursuing a clandestine military nuclear programme.

Speaking on France 2 television on Thursday, Philippe Douste-Blazy said: "No civilian nuclear programme can explain the Iranian nuclear programme. So it is a clandestine Iranian military nuclear programme. "The international community has sent a very firm message by saying to the Iranians: 'Come back to reason. Suspend all nuclear activity and the enrichment of uranium and the conversion of uranium'.

"They are not listening to us."

Comments on "France condems Iran...mmmmmm"

 

post a comment