One London

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom





Friday, December 09, 2005

Life offline

My computer at home is still broken and due to the upcoming holidays I'm flat broke (so no brand new laptop for me). I've been reading more than usual over the last day or so and enjoyed it immensley. I am currently reading Scars of War, Wounds of Peace: The Israeli-Arab Tragedy by Shlomo ben Ami.

These are the next books on my hitlist (should last me well into the new year):

1. Peace Kills - P.J. O'Rourke
2. America: Right or Wrong - Anatol Lieven
3. G-ds First Love: Christians and Jews over Two Thousand Years - Friedrich Heer (for a second time)
4. Beyond Chutzpah - Norman Finkelstein
5. Untold Stories - Alan Bennet
6. Chronicles: Volume One - Bob Dylan
7. Mao: The Unknown Story - Jung Chang
8. The Great War for Civilisation - Robert Fisk
9. The Story of G-d - Robert Winston
10. Friends, Voters, Countrymen - Boris Johnson

Comments on "Life offline"

 

post a comment