One London

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom





Friday, December 30, 2005

2006: A New Hope?

Things I'm wishing for in the forthcoming year......(yes I know it's not the Jewish New Year....but there's a serious lack of things worth listing or writing about this month)

1. A marriage
2. A cup win for Spurs
3. A new job
4. A better understanding of cooking, recipes and the new fad of being a 'bloke' who can cook
5. A better understanding of life
6. A commitment to reading more books
7. A commitment to spending more family time
8. Apologising, making peace and communication with my ex
9. A new attitude
10. Less net, more blog and being more 'free'
11. Not cutting down on beer or anything I enjoy!
12. A win on the lottery
13. A sudden dislike of ice cream and other fatty foods
14. A new overcoat.....it's started to snow
15. Somebody to replace my Little Britain Series One DVD (which is scratched to buggery)
16. A new Van Halen album
17. A new watch, mine's broken.......and I have trouble motivating myself to buy a new one
18. Putting together the IKEA computer desk I bought and gave up on
19. Organising a holiday for next August (somewhere sunny she wants......)
20. Buying the 'Futurama' complete series box set

......oh yeah and world peace and all that.

Comments on "2006: A New Hope?"

 

Anonymous zorkmidden said ... (1:17 AM) : 

Good post idea!

I'll do one for New Year's eve and link to you :-)

 

Anonymous Mar said ... (12:21 AM) : 

Best of luck in the New Year.

 

Blogger Dave said ... (12:46 PM) : 

Thank you both!

 

post a comment